We decided it was time to make camping slightly more comfortable, with the simple addition of levels on the outside of the trailer. So when we arrive at a campsite all we have to do is use the levels when we set up.
The two self-adhesive levels cost us about $10, and took about 20 minutes of our time.
We put the Boler on jacks in our garage, and used two levels on the floor. One going each direction. Once both levels indicated that we were level, we stuck the trailer levels on the Boler.
We put one on the back of the Boler centered in the middle underneath the window. We put the other one beside the door.
We decided not to screw them as to not add more holes to the Boler. If at some point they fall off, we’ll add screws. But, so far they have stuck on really well through rain, sun, wind and road travel.
If you like this post, please feel free to share it and please return to www.ourboleradventures.wordpress.com to follow our adventures.
Came across your blog as I just bought a 1975 Boler. Funny thing is I have the exact same vehicle- grey Toyota 4runner (mine is a 2000) and was planning the same colour scheme for the Boler! Boler is currently bare-bones and brown/ white, The project begins!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Enjoy! It’s a lot of work but so much fun! Our 4Runner is also a 2000 – so weird. 🙂